Caplin Point has set up a dedicated pharmaceutical R&D facility with capabilities to develop safe and effective formulations. Sophisticated facilities and resources are available to develop dosage forms like Tablets, Capsules, Semi-solids (including suppositories) and Liquid orals.
The R & D is having separate teams for formulation development and analytical development. R & D scale stability studies, forced degradation studies, method development and validations are carried out in house.
The Caplin R & D can provide the following range of services:
- Development of new formulations in oral solid dosage forms and external preparations segments
- Design and development of new dosage forms as per customer needs
- Process improvements and optimization
- Stability studies as per ICH guidelines
- Analytical development and Method validations as per ICH
- Technology transfer of new developed formulations
- Dissolution profiles as per CDER/EU guidelines